1000 Gifts

I know it's not Monday but the Tuesday after Easter but, my blessings list keeps growing and I didn't want to wait until next week to share with what I've been blessed!
~He is Risen! He is Risen, indeed!
~beautiful flowers gracing our Easter table
~rainy Monday morning workout--moving toward a healthier body
~meeting the lovely Maria of Dreamy Whites
 ~vintage chair love!!! (yes, this chair is sitting in my bedroom!)
~lavender pillows and sachets--the most delicious of scents!
~unexpected gift of the last of her ranunculus from the one I was
hoping to bless. 
 
~a husband who let me sleep in...on a school day, because he knew I truly needed it. 


It isn't  really Multitudes Monday (perhaps, Thankful Tuesday?) but please, won't you join us anyways?

Comments

  1. I too want to post my thankful list. I missed it yesterday. Your newest follower. Hope you can visit me in your spare time. I have 4 kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts