Inspired By Kim Klassen and her fun Friday Facts, I've decided to join in!
5 Facts about me in no particular order:
1) Monday saw my kids and me hosting over 40 people form my local homeschool group in our annual Backyard Ballistics extravaganza. We set off Diet Coke/Mentos geysers in my backyard. The kids love it and so do I...nothing like science in your own backyard!
2) I work out 3 days a week...and after 2 years of getting up at 4:30 am I am finally
3) I really love reading and have indulged a bit this week...it's been good.
4) Child #4 turned 9 on Tuesday and I am sorta sad about that. I'm really missing her little girl ways.
5) I hate when my husband travels and he travels often...but I try to remember that it pays the mortgage so I can't complain.
Well, that's all I could think of right now!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!