Monday, Monday!

After being inspired by Ann at Holy Experience (and in a related but slightly different way by Lisa at Lisa Leonard Designs) I thought I'd add my two cents worth (and yes, I know, today is Tuesday, but between homeschooling, various sports activities and 5 kids this is the best I could do!):

Here are the things I'm thankful for on this beautiful Monday Morning!

~ponied tailed little girls
~finding the perfect white frames--in my garage!!

~5 year old asking to do school!

~singing the Alphabet Song--sweet little voice, oh! how I hope I never forget your sound!

~forgotten daffodils blooming  



Won't you join me as I join in on Multitudes on Monday

Comments

  1. The alpahbet song. . .!!!! Takes me back a LOT of years, believe me! I loved your list and the pictures were just stunning! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome...thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts